Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7th ~ 24/7

Without proper medication for serious chronic illness and conditions, I feel sick 24 hours a day; seven days a week... probably until I die.  I feel like crap right now; had to ask my son to leave the room - well, kitchen.  One of the dogs is a bother whenever I try to load the dishwasher, so R.J. put him on a leash and sat on the window bench to help keep Sombra out of my hair.  But, that became a problem for me, after all, I am in constant pain or physical discomfort, as well as emotionally shaky.   It felt like I was being observed - scrutinized - and I became very uncomfortable.  Not to mention, the way I said it made me feel horrible: "Without my medicine, you sitting there watching me do this makes me very uncomfortable.  Sorry."  With that, my boy quietly got up and went away.  I hate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment