Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm not ready...

I'm not ready for whatever is supposed to happen here.  I. Am. Just. NOT. READY.

It may be hard to believe, but I am - at heart - a happy-go-lucky-person.  People have referred to me as goody-two-shoes, Polly Anna... spunky!  I've lived my life according to the "be nice" school of thought.  But lately, I can't help but consider karma as I wonder, "What the hell did I ever do to deserve this?"  Whatever "bad" I've done, I wish I could remember exactly when I did it.  Get a re-do, you know?  When? Where did I go wrong?

Or was the mistake somebody else's?  I was, after all, suggested be aborted.  I was most likely conceived by rape.

Hmmmm...  Things I think about while I sit here bored outta my tree!

I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment