Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Oh, July...

What are you doing? It's only Wednesday! The third calendar day of the month! And, you've already been a doozy of a week. Hoping tail end of the week ends on a more gentle note.

(That first paragraph should have been a clue.  I spoke wrote too early... 3:00 in the afternoon.)

Evening has arrived and it's still intolerably hot outside. I can't express how happy it makes me to be sitting in a nice, cool air conditioned house, and feeling additional comfort thanks to gentle breeze created by a tower fan. With air conditioner unit out of commission yesterday, and the indoor temperature reaching 92 degrees, I am so grateful problem with unit was easily diagnosed and repaired.  We are now enjoying this evening free from misery that comes from living in this hot desert region, where on top of Summer temps climbing up to 100+ degrees, the rare occurrence of high humidity only served to make Tuesday without a/c a living nightmare.

That being said, I still haven't quite recovered from incident today that happened when I went to pick up my husband from work at 3:30 PM.  (More later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment