Saturday, July 19, 2014

Eleven Forty PM

Here it is 11:40 pm on a Saturday night, and I've got nothing.  There's stuff going on, but I rather wait until the start of next week to share details.

I made some chicken soup today. It turns out really good when I add half a jar of El Pinto Hot Red Salsa. I recommend it... all their sauces, actually, but especially the enchilada sauce. So good!

In other taste bud news, I also sampled one of the new Starbucks teas - the Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade. I really liked it.  I also have been enjoying the new line of fizzy drinks; Fizzio Golden Ginger Ale's my current favorite.  Try it.

Anyway...

What's going on with you?


Until tomorrow ~ Lil

***

This post is written for Day 19 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.


12,423

No comments:

Post a Comment