Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nine... Eight...

How many minutes I have to write my August 6, 2014 NaBloPoMo.. seven now.

What to write?  All day today I had stuff floating around to choose from, but I didn't write anything down to help me get this post done. Story of my life.

Six minutes: If only the idea of a nm... Ack! How's it spelled?

Five minutes:  ... mnemonic device! If only I could figure out how to make one work for me.

Four minutes:  My son seems to be the one who keeps his dad and I on our toes.  He's good at it.

Three minutes:  That said, seems we've lost the ability to apply memory and planning skills to use in our daily routines. My husband has it better than I do, being as he has a job to go to every day.  I'm here at home, where my brain gets mushier and mushier by the minute.

Two minutes: You know that knuckle trick to help you keep track of which months have 31 days?  I can't even do that!

One minute:  Tips to help me with memory improvement welcome here.

*****
And now, won't you join me for an Italian minute:


Again, thank youFluenz on You Tube


Questo caffè translates to This coffee
Piatto translates to Dish
therefore
Questo piatto translates to This dish

Until tomorrow ~ Lil

***

This post is written for Day 6 ~ Creating Memories with August 2014 NaBloPoMo



12,907

No comments:

Post a Comment