Saturday, August 23, 2014

Signed, Sealed & Delivered

Signed, sealed, delivered, or more like, cleared, actually. First installment of 2014-2015 tuition for College Girl has been paid... let junior year begin!

Life... *sigh*

It's a quiet day and there's plenty of down time when I can be mulling over what to write about today, but I'm washing dishes that were sitting in the sink since last night. Yesterday, was much busier than expected; we hardly had a minute to do anything other than what was jotted down on our Must Do lists.  I guess we're all recovering from that.

Some day my blog will be peppered with words of wisdom and knowledge; interspersed with informative, intelligent subject matter, but I'm not there yet... seriously, at this point in time, I cannot make any promises.  Ha.  For now, there's this - life as I know it.  And, right now, that mean's starting dinner.

Oh! And Doctor Who!

Let's do this!

Until tomorrow ~ Lil

***

This post is written for Day 23 ~ Creating Memories with August 2014 NaBloPoMo


13,253

No comments:

Post a Comment