Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Who's There?

~ Banana.
     Banana.
       Banana.
         Banana.
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
~ Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
Remember that?  Is it still big with the kids nowadays?

I love bananas.  And, I love oranges.  I love the color yellow; the color orange, hmm...

I'm glad I found this wonderful Fall Leaves background for my blog.  I think it's perfect.  And I think many would agree the color orange in nature is truly magnificent.  So please enjoy a few of my favorite images featuring the color of Fall... orange.

Autumn morning skies... perfection.


image
A fresh fruit salad made complete with orange segments and a drizzle of honey... yum.


image by L. Carilo
A cool October afternoon sit down in the courtyard among vibrant flowering vines fills the senses... 

image by L. Carilo
Yes, I also love the color orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment