Speaking of nuts... They are not only a wonderfully, crunchy snack - all healthy and delicious - they can also easily replace an entire meal. I've gotten in the habit of munching on pumpkin seeds on a regular basis, and could probably eat a pouch a day. Yum. I could probably live on pumpkin seeds and oranges, I love them that much.
Anyway, today was bill paying day and this is what "the numbers" crunched:
- Combined Family Cash On Hand ~ $ 595.25 * Woo! Whoo!! Way more than I thought.
- Loans Due (and Past Due)
- Feb Mtg Pymt $2,376.86
- Mar Mtg Pymt $2,376.86
- Feb Auto Loan $ 627.90
- Mar Auto Loan $ 627.90
- Total Loan Payments Due 3/15 - 3/22 ~ $6,009.52
- Household Expenses Due
- 3/17 Gas & Electric $ 243.67 * Whew, thank goodness it's been mild.
- 3/15 Water District $ 93.88
- 3/22 Phone/Internet
- Cable Package $ 218.80 * A job-seekers' 1st line of communication.
- 3/17 Wireless Pkg $ 317.76 * Secondary line of communication for all job seekers.
- Total Household Expenses Due 3/15 - 3/22 ~ $ 874.11
- Total Loans & Expenses Due ~ $6,883.63 *WOW!
Hmmmm... Here's the bad news... What do I do? Those calculations don't even include $50 we need for fuel for our vehicle, $175 for a week's food, $261.00 for exams, $50 for school lunches. And forget about hospital, doctor, credit card and other miscellaneous bills! What can I do?!?
Thinking cap on, Me! What to do! Thinking.... I don't want to think. My head hurts. I'm going to bed and escape this nightmare. Crunch on that numbers.
...Have those five weeks passed yet?