Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th ~ Uninspired. But something has to change.

Yeah... that's what I need.  Change.  C-H-A-N-G-E.  Change.  Hmmmm   Checked my pockets... 83 cents!  What can 83 cents buy these days?  Anything?  Maybe a piece of chocolate candy!?!  Change is good.


Big change for me this week - in light of probability that I may now have full-blown diabetes:  Food.  Nibbled on a small piece of low-fat cheese when I got home from church.  Scrambled eggs and piece of lean ham for breakfast; coffee.  Snack of small portion of popcorn Sarah leftover, and a yummy passion-lemonade over ice.  It's Monday, so... Day One.  We'll see how this goes.  *Hungry*


Gathering bills this afternoon as funds are expected in mid-week.  I think we will be okay keeping utilities and services open for another month.  Thank God.  Need all methods of communication open and available while job searches continue.  Still no cash available for car payments to be caught up; this will put a major crimp in things.  Oh well.  *Hopeful*


Asking for R.J.'s help with posting of  "R.J.'s Blanket Book" on blog.  Still holding on to dream that it will be published and sold "in stores near you."  *Praying*


Now... back to work!  Laundry, here I come!!


*Hungry*

No comments:

Post a Comment