Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4th ~ Well then, let's get going!

That would be so great.  Going somewhere.  How I relish the concept.  Don't get me wrong, I do go places.  But, only where money and fuel availability will allow.  On limited resources, this Summer travels were minimal.  My most extravagant excursions were weekday trips to morning mass at St Thomas More Church - wonderful; glad I went, but eventually had to stop going to assure we had gas available to drive the boy to his part-time job.  Another reason I stopped going to morning mass was that for first two weeks in July I was positive I would be pulled over and a re-po truck would take our Saturn Outlook (our one and only vehicle) due to fact that we were 4 months behind on payments at the time (two months caught up last week, thank God).  I had to do it... keep the car.  We are going to need it to live in. R's estimated monthly earnings from his part-time job brings in almost as much as our monthly car payment.  So, thanks son... for keeping our future roof over our heads.


Still no results from job searches, I am in constant panic.  November 7th will be a year that the hubs has been out of work.  That is only three months from now!


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment