Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19th ~ Give Up or Get Up

I'm done... given up.  I've given up on hope.  I'm also trying to let go.  Letting go of the whole idea of "God."  (Should I still capitalize the word god?)  I'm done.

Still, I got up. I got up to put a load of laundry in the wash because the kids need clean clothes for school and work.  I got up to empty and refill the dishwasher.  I got up to vacuum the stairs.  I got up for some gum.

I had planned to get up to go to church this morning, maybe stop by the office to ask to talk to someone... I need to talk to someone... then I reminded myself, "That's just crazy talk."  There's nothing anyone can do or say to change things.

I didn't want to get up.  but I did.  Now what?

I guess I'll take a look; see what's available after buying groceries to pay a utility bill or two.

*To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment