Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2nd ~ One year ago today I posted this...

LAST NOVEMBER 2, 2010, WENT LIKE THIS...
http://theniwillshutup.blogspot.com/

Elections. Smelections!


BACK OFF PEOPLE! PASSING ON VOTING FOR BOZOS ON EITHER SIDE THIS ELECTION! AND YES, I'M YELLING (but not at you all). I'VE IMPOSED A "EVERY PERSON IN THIS HOUSE WILL ONLY SPEAK IN CIVIL VOICES... EXCEPT ME" LAW AROUND HERE TODAY. *I'M UNDER SO MUCH PRESSURE AND STRESS THAT EVEN THIS KEYBOARD IS PLEADING WITH ME TO STOP TYPING! (poor defenseless little keys).

*****

I know. I know. So sorry to disappoint. But, that was this morning. What I actually did do today was just as important. I helped make travel arrangements for Rick and his - our - dog to finally fly home... for good! My butt hurt, my ears overheated, I got a sore throat, and my head hurt (my cell phone battery charge even died!), but it wasn't as big a headache that it could have been - I'm talking airlines here, right?  All to get a grown man and his adopted rescue Mexi-mutt back where they rightfully belong... HOME.

So, Alaska Airlines Representative was a dear; Frontier Airlines Representative, Rene... not so much. She had me on hold so long I thought that maybe she had gone to lunch and left me hanging there.  I'm an idiot. (I'm pretty sure that I hate Beethoven after that too.) Really, I shouldn't complain, they were doing their job; and I remained cool, calm and collected. (Wait, what?)

*****

It's nice breathing easy at the moment... or does that just mean this new asthma inhaler is still working. Hmmm.


* THIS NOVEMBER 2ND IS APPROXIMATELY THREE MONTHS SINCE VERIZON WIRELESS SERVICES FOR THIS FAMILY'S CELL PHONES & BLACKBERRY DEVICE WERE INTERRUPTED

No comments:

Post a Comment