Monday, February 13, 2012

Puzzling...

... the stupid things I find myself doing.

For instance, putting recipes in the drawer.  I like to cook, and when I find a suitable recipe - one I think everyone in the house might enjoy - I print it out.  So I have sheets and sheets of recipes I've found online.  All of them good too.  But this is what I thought was pretty dumb today.  I found a random one on the ironing board set up in the front room (we use conjoined formal living/dining room as a catch-all of crap I have no idea what to do with, or donatables) and I picked it up, came into the kitchen and dropped it in the recipe drawer.  I seriously doubt I'll ever make it or any of the other recipes again, but to be sure, it was delicious... baked crab cakes with lemon mustard!

Regardless, pretty sure it should have gone straight into the rubbish bin... like everything else.

And don't even get me started on why I'm still keeping the houseplants alive.  *Did throw one away this morning... neglected to water it, I guess.

Other stupid things I catch myself saying/doing:

Using the words hope, pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment