Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Anniversary

Today marks second of my blogs that's hit a year anniversary. (First one was deleted a few weeks back.)  When I started writing this one I never imagined this:  Can't believe I was stupid enough to think Rick would have found work by now, or that we would even still be in this house - I refer to it as squatting because, after all, haven't made the mortgage payment in over a year. I really hate this waiting game, although thankful bank has not thrown us out; I know exactly what that's going to be like, except this time without the luxury of us being rescued by a new job and place to go, complete with $20,000 hiring bonus, relocation and housing allowance - like happened with Hawaii move.  It will be all the more devastating. The memory of how things went in Texas last time around shatters my heart over and over again.  Anyway, I'll try to keep the blog going although, I no longer know which way is up, and have trouble stringing two proper sentences together. Even short emails to the kids teachers seem like torture.

That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment