Monday, July 21, 2014

Let's Go

Funny that today's BlogHer NaBloPoMo prompt is about travel - my husband is en route back home from Denver as I type this post. It was an 30-ish hour over-night trip which required he bring a briefcase and a fully packed, largest-size-allowed carry-on. I could have done with a backpack. I'm dumbfounded when we've had to travel by plane together. That guy brings tons of grooming stuff, and totes around twice as many bags and cases than I do.  If I do get the largest piece of luggage, it's because I also have all the kids clothes packed along with mine.

For Tuesday, July 22, 2014, the question is, "What are 10 things you pack whenever you travel?"

My 10 year old black Title 9 cap sleeve Tomboy dress... but it was left behind in the garage of our foreclosed house in Colorado when we couldn't fit a single thing more in our fully packed vehicle.

My ancient super comfy black Aerosoles shoes... but they were left behind in the garage with my clothes. I only brought flip-flops and driving shoes to California - remember, no room.

Spanx... duh - same fate as dress and shoes.

Easy-care skort... like this one from Eddie Bauer.

Yoga capris... still have those.

Velour hoodie... have.

Flip flops... College Girl's throw-aways at the mo.

Two cotton t-shirts

Neutrogena helioplex stuff for face (hands, arms.)

But, most importantly, this magical potion...

Magic Potion
aka Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Raisin

All this stuff must accompany undies, bras, & hygiene stuff.

See, I told you all I need is a backpack. But I do carry a roomy bag; nothing fancy... practical is my middle name.

Until tomorrow ~ Lil

***

This post is written for Day 21 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.

12,445

No comments:

Post a Comment