1. Following the many writers who are brilliant at the business of blogging.
2. For this month anyway, challenging myself to write a daily post and discovering it is possible... I've only missed one day!
3. The freedom to be myself... and, on occasion, un-showered .
4. Being able to do it at any hour... mostly at the crack of midnight.
5. No pressure to be perfect.
6. The idea that a random stranger from around the world might read my post, regardless I have only five followers, not many hits, and very rarely, a comment... and I'm okay with that.
7. No word-count limit.
8. No grades.
9. No shirt, no pants, no shoes.. no problem.
10. Options: Edit, View, Share, or DELETE
Until tomorrow ~ Lil
This post is written for Day 23 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.