Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Midway Through July

Wow, the month is flying by. Funny how time seems to accelerate at greater speed the older one gets. Yet, at the same time, a week can seem to drag on, for instance, it's only Tuesday? Really. It boggles my mind.

I'm tired. This exhaustion I can blame on the fact that there is so much to contemplate at the moment. The family and I are patiently/anxiously anticipating results of 2nd job interview that will require my husband to travel to Colorado... our former home state. He's been job hunting for work in his field of expertise since 2007... something in the U.S. this time. Last few days have been spent finding just the right "hire me" attire: new pants, sports coat, crisp white shirt, right down to undergarments from top to bottom. Shoe & dress shirt shopping with him last night was fun... a seriously unusual occurrence.

As for me, I'm stumped about what my personal future may hold. The kids are all grown, the dogs have their happy doggy life, and if my husband takes the job in Colorado, I'm going to have loads of alone time. Time I cannot image how to fill so that I feel I'm doing something purposeful. I'm going to have to work that out.

So, we wait.

What do you have to look forward to in the near future?

Until tomorrow ~ Lil

***

This post is written for Day 15 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.

12,375

No comments:

Post a Comment