So, it has finally arrived,Thursday, July 24, 2014, first day of BlogHer '14! However, it's also ComicCon - SDCC14 - opening day! Truth be told, if I had to make the choice, I rather be at ComicCon... sorry all you bloggers. I'm just tons more familiar with stuff going on in San Diego than what is happening in San Jose, although I would like to someday experience a BlogHer conference and have the chance to possibly meet writers whose stories have "spoken" to me.
Of course, as a relative newbie to the blogging world, I will not be at this year's conference. It's just not in the budget. I'm also not at all pressed for time at the moment. Actually, I am rarely pressed for time. Since I didn't need to keep the car today... who wants to be out in 118 degree temps!? Not me, that's for sure, so I have plenty of time to work on today's prompt; I shall now blog in bullet points 10 things about my day so far.
- 6:30 Nudged awake by Bookstore Boy... then again at 6:50.
- 6:55 Got up to fix husband's ham and cheese sandwich.
- 7:08* Took anxiety meds, and fell back to sleep. *approximately
- 11:15 Nudged awake again by Bookstore Boy... one day after my doctor said, "No daytime sleeping."
- Wished I could go back to bed.
- Logged on my computer to tweet, watch YouTube videos, and read blogs.
- Had chicken soup for lunch.
- Anxiously awaited call from optician's office saying my new prescription glasses were ready, and from husband saying he "got the job." Zilch on both fronts.
- Cooked dinner
- Got ComicCon updates from Bookstore Boy all morning and afternoon.
Until tomorrow ~ Lil
This post is written for Day 24 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and NaBloPoMo.