Saturday, October 25, 2014

Are You There Autumn, It's Me Lil ~ Friday's NaBloPoMo Blog Post Today

It's Saturday. Yep, Saturday evening and I'm just now posting Friday's BlogHer NaBloPoMo post.

A warning:  This might get a bit "linky."  And by linky I mean, whoever is curious enough to visit today's blog post about yesterday just may find a link or two. If there are any links they'll look like this: bold, italicized, & underlined.  They may even be further highlighted by appearing in a special font color and background that I've chosen to draw attention to the link which will lead to another post or website when you click on it.  Get the picture?  Try it on the link in the following paragraph.

So, Friday. Hmm... title? BlogHer prompt for October 24, 2014 is: "If babyhood is spring and young adulthood is summer, which age do you consider to be the start to the "autumn" of life?"  Now, to come up with a title and jot down my thoughts on this.  Hmm...  I think I have it!


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2014
Are You There Autumn, It's Me Lil

I'm not sure when "Autumn" stage of life begins. When my mom was in her mid 40s I thought she was pretty cool, hip even.  Well, maybe not hip and cool so much... more like, fun. Yes, she was fun to be around.  I just did the math.  I was 10 when my mom was 45-ish! Seems she didn't hit "Winter" until, maybe, age 80.  No kidding... really.  As for me, personally, I think I reached my Autumn when my first child reached 21.  Or maybe when I saw my second child off to college.  Perhaps it won't actually happen until my third (and last) child turns 18 or graduates from high school... next Spring!  Which ever.  I'm ready for this Autumn stage of life.  It is my favorite season after all.  Who knows.  I'll keep you posted.

There you go, and there wasn't a single link to be had beyond the sample link.  Cool, right?  Now, on to NaBloPoMo post for Saturday, October 25, 2014.  See you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment