Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm Gonna Wash Last Month Right Outta My Hair





First things first:  Embrace a fresh start.

NaBloPoMo December 2014
~JOY~

Welcome, December!

Wait... before heading into this favorite time of the year for many, I must look back, acknowledge, and give thanks that November 2014 ended on an up note and I've arrived safe, sound and eager to make the best of the last month of 2014.

November 2014 according to my Twitter feed:

November In A Nutshell Saga: Nov 1, another student tuition loan payment due.
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 1 - Engine & stablitrak dashboard lights on. Also, breaks. Master cylinder repairs $$$; other stuff on hold

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 2 - 20 y/o crap refrigerator at The Place dies; wait for homeowner's ok to replace. Borrowed $ @Frigidaire

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 3 -"Kindly" neighbor stops by, introduces self then informs, raccoon "living" in "our" yard killed their koi

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 3 pt 2 - "Kindly" neighbor to me: Get a hold of homeowner; let her know about raccoon & animal svc issue

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 3 pt 3 to 6 - 7! parties involved in raccoon debacle; me, the moron, was just the messenger. *sigh*

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 3 pt 7 -There was ZERO evidence of any raccoon.I'm not f*cking Dr. Doolittle, nor did I lure wild creature

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 3 pt 8 - Severe week-long head&chest cold.Thank you @Kleenex, baby Vicks VapoRub, @AdvilRelief & @DietCoke

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga: Week 4 - THANKSGIVING WEEK!! Smooth sailing; fave market list of the year, family, food, & more food.#GoodTimes

 Lillian Carilo @lcarilo · Nov 28
November In A Nutshell Saga:This month's world & national events have not gone unnoticed;of course, I have my opinions, concerns; compassion

As I bid adieu to November 2014, my persistent hopes are for strength,
understanding, empathy, but mostly, PEACE.

*****

This month A HOW-TO GUIDE will have surpassed 14,900 visits.  Grateful for readers from every corner of the world who have stopped by for a spell; thankful for return visitors and for those who have taken the time to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment