Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's the Plan, Sam? Let's Review...

Hey, hope you had a very nice, safe & sound weekend. Here's my week in review:

So, "What's the plan, Sam?"  First of all, there is no Sam; and today's plan was my son's... a family outing to see Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy movie.  We were all looking forward to this movie being released in theaters. I was, so much, that I fell asleep a quarter into the movie! Nobody even tried to wake me up either. What's that all about. Do they just expect Mom to nod off anywhere, at any time? What a bummer.  I sorta want to go again tomorrow.

FAVORITE

~ Photo of the Week

Kid #2's Guardians of the Galaxy movie inspired nail art
***
Now, Let's review my week, mnemonically speaking:

This planning and memory business might be a real challenge for me. Not that I avoid the concept of organization altogether... I do own a planner. See...


I actually whipped this
baby out last month
in preparation for
July 2014 NaBloPoMo


AUGUST 2014 24 HOUR BLOG ACTIVITY:

~ Most viewed post: August 2, Winging It
~ Least viewed post: August 1, Where's the Dictionary?






MOVIES!

~ Carilo Family Movies*: Summer 2014 flicks that we watched this week, as selected from @EW's "...essential movies kids must see before they turn 13." were...

#34  Princess Bride
         ~ I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
#35  Goonies
          ~ I don't trust anyone after watching this film. Why had no one I know tell
             me how awesome it is?!?
#36  A Christmas Story
         ~ I will not admit to the number of times this movie has been viewed at
             our house.
#37  West Side Story
          ~ My son: "How much more can happen with an hour left?
             Daughter: *snaps fingers*
#38  It's A Wonderful Life
          ~ A Catholic, atheist, & cynic watched this movie together. Thumbs up
             all 'round.
#39  Duck Soup
          ~ Old timey, yet still funny.

WELCOME READERS!

~ This week's A How-To Guide visits from around the globe:

United States
Germany
Poland
United Kingdom
Russia
Australia
France
Hungary
Japan
New Zealand
Canada
Italy
Ukraine

Yay, world!

HAPPINESS...

You know that headache you get when you've napped too long... yeah well, that is so not happiness.

TONIGHT:

Sunday ends with me hoping that I'm able to wake up at the crack of morning in order to drive my husband to work early so that I am then able to get to auto dealership service center to have my vehicle diagnosed ASAP... engine light's on. Ugh.

I guess now is as good a time as any to put that planner back into use.

Until tomorrow ~ Lil

***

This post is written for Day 3 ~ Creating Memories with August 2014 NaBloPoMo



12,838




No comments:

Post a Comment