Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hey October, Where'd September Go?

October 1, 2014
High Temp. 98 degrees.
Crunch?  Unless I'm munching on extra crispy corn flakes with no milk, there is no crunching to be heard around here. Raking Autumn leaves into piles was one of my favorite things in Texas; even better, the laughter of neighborhood kids jumping into those just gathered leaves. I love that memory.  No crunching of leaves in the desert.

.

This is what 2014's about:  Hey September, what happened?  You slipped away from me, didn't you. Well, October is here and I'm giving BlogHer NaBloPoMo another go. It is no coincidence that the golden tickets from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory had admission date of October 1st, it means I get to give my Roald Dahl tribute a second chance, right?

*****
I found the crunch!  It's in today's vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment